Student Support

Ms Turner is the School Counsellor.  She offers support and advice to students who may need someone to talk to.  A student can see Ms Turner via their Head of Year or Mr Sturla.  Ms Turner works closely with external agencies.

If you need further information, you may also find the following links useful:

Free local counselling service
Information/counselling for mental health
R U safe
Drug and Alcohol Advice
Advice on Eating disorders
Local Support/Advice
Information for Young carers